My Hallmark Vacation




Let me introduce myself. I’m Ana, 30 and I like to write about anything. Today I´m starting with movies.


I have to confess that I have a folder full of Hallmark movies. I’ve almost watched all of them during summer vacations.

Yes, I´ve turned into in a bit of a fan of easy movies that you how they’re going to end, that sometimes make you cry or laugh or cry while laughing.
I’ve seen many (MANY!) of them: Xmas movies, Valentine´s Day movies, Wedding movies.
If I know how they´re going to end, why I keep on watching them? I’m not so sure, but I’ll try to make my case. 

I love them because of…

The producers, writers or whatever. They reinvent the same argument: boy meets girl, both try to figure out the solution for something that is meaningful for them and many other people.
The actresses. I love Lancey Charbert and Danica McKellar and Pascale Hutton and Alexa Vega. They are gorgeous and they seem a lot more real than others!
The actors. I have three favorites: Brennan Elliot, Marc Blucas and Kavan Smith. The guys from the North are pretty cute!
The settings. These people came up with incredible views, no matter if it is a small town (the kind of recycle the setting thing for all the Xmas movies), a big city or the middle of nowhere.
Themes. They are kind of too much American (for an Argentine girl), but it helps to get to know the feeling of festive seasons.
Me, and many others, having a good time watching something that can be share with anybody.

I don’t know if I convinced you, reader! I don´t know if you happen to watched some of the movies I’m talking about or if you’ll dear to watched one.

But let me end this first entry with this:


(Thanks, Iris!)

In case you want to give it a try, may be you can check my recommendations next week!

Stay tune and if you want, leave a comment!


Comments